Welcome To NCI
The Nordic Centre in India (NCI) is a consortium of leading universities and research institutions in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden. Established in 2001 with the objective to facilitate cooperation in research and higher education between the Nordic countries and India, NCI facilitates and supports a wide range of study and research activities in India and in the Nordic countries.Read More
The Nordic Centre in India has its main office in Delhi and a study programmes coordination office in Hyderabad. Located in the central area of South Delhi, Nizamuddin East, the Director's residence can be easily reached by visitors.Read More
Study In India
The NCI offers a range of study programmes for Nordic students in India. These programmes take place in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pondicherry, and students can choose between semester and summer courses. India offers a wide range of educational subjects and students gain additional qualifications such as cultural and regional knowledge.Read More
The consortium NCI consists of 20 member universities in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, and 3 associate members. The NCI is a permanent representation of its members in India.Read More
What We Offer
The NCI has leading expertise on higher education and research collaboration in India. Our main objective is to facilitate and promote Nordic research in India and assist our members in collaboration with Indian higher education and research institutions.Read More
NCI News & Events
- Call for papers for NLSIU's international conference on 'Liberalization and Globalization: Changing Legal Paradigm'
- NCI welcomes its new members Karlstad University and Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences (HiOA)!
- SASNET South Asia Media Project organizes explorative workshops in Lund and Delhi
- Mobility Grants for EU researchers in the area of Environmental Sustainability Read More
Nordic India Collaboration
- Applications invited for Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Section for Nuclear Chemistry
- The CIMO Asia Programme for China and India.
- President Pranab Mukherjee to visit Sweden on May 31
- APPLY NOW TO STUDY IN SWEDEN AUTUMN 2015 Read More