Young Connectors of the Future (YCF) is a four week intercultural leadership programme for young leaders in South Asia that offers personal and professional development to leaders who work for positive social change in the field of democracy, human rights, sustainability and equality.
To apply to the programme you have to:
- be an NGO leader, legal worker, journalist, social worker, cultural worker, social entrepreneur, civil servant, youth politician or in another type of leadership role
- work actively for democracy, sustainability, diversity and/or human rights
- be between 22 and 32 years old (born between 1985 – 1995)
- have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- be a citizen of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
Click here for information on how to apply.